Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Afternoons

The longest part of our afternoon is always from about 4:30-6:00pm. Cate is usually extra grumpy and Andrew is stir crazy. He doesn't stop bouncing sometimes... even if we've been out of the house running around the park all day. I wish I knew where all his energy came from... 


So in the afternoons we lay a blanket out on our front lawn, bring out a picnic snack and toys, and then we ride bikes. Sometimes I pull these two around the cul-de-sac. We always end up having neighbors to chat with and the time just flies by.

Then we head inside and I get the little guys fed and ready for bed. I'm going to be so sad when it is dark in the evenings and we can't enjoy our afternoons outside anymore.

1 comment:

The Mostess said...

This is the bewitching hour in our house, too. I loathe this block of time. Time to bust out the little car and take a trip around the block!