Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pepper and Pictures

In an email conversation with Andrew's preschool director this week, she indicated that she's really enjoyed getting to know Andrew. She also said, "Something tells me you’ll have a pet snake very, very soon ;)" I just logged on to the preschool's private Shutterfly photo site this morning and discovered this picture she'd taken of Andrew.  


He loves that snake!

He also loved the birthday cake candle counting station this week! Always nice to see that during choice time Andrew does more than just choose to ride bikes around outside.


Love it that the teachers and other volunteers snap photos of Andrew at preschool when I'm not around :) I can log on and see pictures and use them to help me talk with him about his week at preschool. He remembers so much more because the pictures jog his memory.

No comments: