Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

An Afternoon with Little Madeline

We spent the afternoon hanging out with darling Madeline Eva Caffee (and her mom and dad). She basically slept the entire time we were there.


That worked out very well for Andrew since he got to recapture the spotlight for a bit. He had fun playing with Aunt Elise's hospital bed.


We enjoyed passing Madeline around and taking turns holding her.


I loved her little pink bow! She is the cutest!


Andrew had fun playing with his buddy Uncle Dan. He was also really happy when Aunt Elise got out of bed and wandered around the room. He did not like seeing her in the hospital bed. Other than getting mad when Grandma and I were holding Madeline, Andrew was such a good little guy at the hospital and kept us all entertained.


The guys hung out and watched some Baby Einstein and chilled.



Andrew was very happy when Grandma wasn't holding Madeline anymore so that he could get some cuddle time.


We also enjoyed some fun at Fashion Place Mall getting some Mrs. Fields cookies for Madeline's mom, picking out some new clothes for Baby Madeline (and new shirts for Andrew- he is modeling one of them since he destroyed his other shirt eating cookies), and eating Chick-Fil-A.

It was a great day!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Madeline is so tiny and precious. I miss have a little baby to hold. I'm shocked at how dark her hair is. I totally expected her to have either reddish or blond hair.

I'm so jealous you got to eat at Chik-fil-a. I made John look into buying one because I'm mad we don't have them where we live, and I think it would do well here.