Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Blast from the Past

Remember any of these books pictured below?

These are on my summer reading list and I am loving them. I feel like I am back in 5th grade staying up late reading til the wee hours of the morning because I don't want to put the book down.

Next year one of the students I am working with will be in 5th grade... so I'm spending the summer getting work prepped for him. It is so fun!

I read this book yesterday. I absolutely loved it. I think I read it 2 or 3 times when I was in 4th or 5th grade. I was always fascinated by the Puritans and the witch trials.


I'm starting these books tomorrow. By the end of the summer I'll have read each of these at least three times as I prepare work to go along with them.



If only all of my assignments could be this fun... I'm not really that excited about the science curriculum I'll be working on. These elementary school kids learn some hard stuff!

1 comment:

Kristine Gray said...

I taught all those books to my Lang. Arts students. They were all great.