Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

I'm Back

This is how tired I feel. I'm sure Kevin feels even worse.


We are almost done with our move. I can't wait until Tuesday to be over. I wish that the rest of our stuff could teleport to our new little duplex.

We feel very blessed that we were able to sell our condo. We sign the papers to pass over the keys tomorrow. I also felt very very blessed to attend Girls Camp last week. I am counting down the days til our Alaska cruise so that I can sleep and recover from the past few weeks.

I am also grateful for an incredible mother-in-law who not only took care of my two most precious possessions last week (Kev & Andrew), but also packed up a lot of my condo and MOVED some of it to our new place before I got back. I was definitely surprised. I am sure she is even more tired than I am right now!

There are many more posts to come about girls camp, our move, and all the new things that the little man can do. Stay tuned. Once we have internet at our new place tomorrow I will start uploading pictures!!

No comments: