Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Getting Ready

Since I have felt like a bad mom for about two weeks... I finally took Andrew to the park today. He was so excited when I told him where we were going. He rushed to the door and started knocking on it. Once I opened the door he climbed down the stairs all by himself and ran all the way to the elevator, falling down twice. He only has one speed these days-- fast. Although he got some scraped knees, he didn't really care.

He ran all over the park. It was nice and hot and I only lasted 30 minutes.


He was so happy to see this little friend that he gave him/her a kiss.


Afterwards he helped me finish getting ready for Girls Camp.

He jumped on my bag and made sure it closed.


He did his cheesiest smile for me because he was so excited that he got to "help" me take my bags to the car.


He tried to help push the bag outside for me...


But wasn't too successful.

So instead, he took out the trash. He said his own version of "trash" all the way to the garbage


He threw it down the chute all by himself. I think it was the highlight of his day.

I am going to miss my little buddy next week. I am hoping that I don't cry every night.


Wish me luck!

No comments: