Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Break Time

Tonight I needed a break. So did one of my young women. I hang out with cute Andrew all day. She spends summer days watching all of her siblings. We were both tired and ready to be out of our houses... so we went to my favorite place... Valley Fair Mall.


She went off and hung out with her friend at the mall and I went off and hung out with my favorite friends.... milk chocolate and semi-sweet without nuts.

I introduced my cookie friends to another very unhealthy friend... cheese fries... one of my favorite things that I rarely let myself eat.


I sat in the food court all by myself and enjoyed a very healthy dinner :)

Then I shopped. I didn't find anything, but I tried on a lot of things and had a great time.

After the stores closed my younger friend and I met up and went home. We both were a little more relaxed and a little happier. We had a lot of fun chatting as we drove home.

I love mall therapy sessions. I might have to make this a weekly thing (minus the cheese fries).

2 comments:

delikk said...

i wish we lived closer together to do mall therapy sessions together...sounds perfect!!

Liz said...

Please call me next time you decide to splurge and get the cheese fries. They look absolutely delicious!

Good luck next week!!!