Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

More New Words

Andrew loves to do his own sign language version of "ball"... but while I was gone last week he started actually saying the word.



He also spent a lot of time with his Grandma last week, so now he tries to say "Grandma" too. I love it!



I also love that he's saying "mama" more consistently now and I love watching him wake up Kevin in the mornings by running into our bedroom yelling "dada!!!!" Who wouldn't love to wake up to that?!

Other fun new things I'm trying to catch on videotape are Andrew saying "dog," (another new word)... and following lots of directions. He can touch his nose, toes, tummy, and mouth when asked now. He also is starting to sing along to songs sometimes and it is so darling :)

I have just been amazed at how much the little man changed in just the week that I was gone!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

A two syllable word! Grandma is a hard word and Andrew says it so well. What a smartie pants!