Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dear Self-

You have a 2-1/2 year old and a bun in the oven. It has been almost 4.5 years. These pictures need an album to go in! Get yourself together and finish it!


Maybe if the photographer hadn't made you cry because it was sooo cold... you wouldn't have SO many pictures to choose from. You have one week.

Love, Me







This morning I had a little extra free time since little man is under the weather and we are just chillin on the couch. Looking at pictures of all my favorite people in one place is definitely helping me feel more happy and less sleep-deprived today.



I love this picture... especially that now that all four of them are off the market :) (so excited for Jeremy's wedding on Saturday!)






Best. Day. Ever.


The most beautiful couple ever-my cute grandparents. I aspire to be like them.

















My goal is to wrap this album up this week. If you see me next week, ask how it is going :) It would be nice to have A SINGLE picture of Kevin & I on our wedding day IN my house... that isn't in a proof book.

Wish me luck!

8 comments:

Jenny said...

you can do it! i would love to look through your album when you're done; i had only seen a few of these before. i love looking at wedding pictures.

jocie said...

it really was a wonderful day when you became the smithkirks! looking at these photos made me smile.

Liz said...

So beautiful. I remember how darn cold it was taking all those pictures. Good luck!

The Mostess said...

I am SO with you. I did an album for the in-laws, one for my mom, and then one for my dad. It was the only time I was annoyed they were divorced. ;)

This left me with no time or desire to do my own, and now it's been 7 years and I only have the ghetto proof book. You inspired me. I'm going to start the album in Shutterfly tonight!

You look gorgeous, happy, and so excited. Love the pics!

Hayley said...

kristina these pictures are beautiful! isn't family the greatest?
hope you're feeling well!

Ashley said...

What a gorgeous bride and a gorgeous wedding, though I would expect nothing less! I love the jacket you had for outside.

Jess said...

haha that family picture with all of us and me holding scott's picture... my face is half disappeared and totally slanted, what a weirdo that girl is!

E J said...

I wouldn't even know where to begin - they took so many amazing picture. I can remember thinking how strange some of the photogs requests were - and then being totally impressed with their vision after I saw how the pics came out! I love telling people about all of the tourists snapping photos of your entourage, and the bum singing "Here Comes The Bride" as we all crossed over to Lincoln Center. Glad to be a part of the wedding of the century.