Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Family Trip to the Movies

After our appointment yesterday, we took Andrew to his first movie at the theater! Toy Story 3! We hit up the 11am matinee. There were about six other families (all with kids Andrew's age... or a little younger), so we were in good company.


We let him get all his energy out before the movie started. He just ran around and around in circles.


Hmm... what treats do I want? Such a tough decision!


Little dude loved goofing around while we were in line for snacks. He was amazed at all the pictures (and candy) in the lobby.



We settled with popcorn and a big drink for him... and milk duds for me.


I think he probably ate half the thing of popcorn.


They have these cute little booster seats too, so he could see over the seats. We sat in the very back row up high... and no one was near us. Little dude sat in his seat for awhile and then cuddled with me on my lap for a long time too. I loved it... until I had downed half of my soda and then it was a little less comfortable.


By the end of the movie his legs were restless, so he walked along the aisle back and forth, but still watched the show. If there hadn't been almost 20 minutes of previews at the beginning, it would've been better. Next time we'll show up a little late.


My favorite part of the movie was when Andrew sang along to the, "when you're the best of friends" song. It was so cute! Kevin & I both loved the movie. I especially loved the part with Barbie & Ken and the fashion show. So hysterical!

I was so happy we didn't have to leave early and Andrew was so well behaved!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds like fun- Izzie just got a Woody doll yesterday even though she has only seen the first Toy Story once she is apparently captivated.

She was also asking for Andrew today right after we saw Madeline and Elise. She kept asking for him as she went to bed. Pretty cute.

Hayley said...

glad it was a success! & congrats again on the girl!!!

Jordan said...

jordan took jershon to see toy story 3 and he loved it! i didn't go since i stayed with the girl. but it sounds so much fun!

Jess said...

i wish i thought it was fun to run around in circles all day long haha

Scott Smith said...

such a cool kid, and thanks for the videos for cattys birthday! wonderfully cute

Liz said...

I'm glad Andrew enjoyed TS3 on the big screen. Such a fun family outing!