Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

I eat Thin Mints by the sleeve

This is what I think of every time I eat a whole sleeve of Thin Mints way too quickly (like this afternoon during Andrew's nap when I was working)



I also have never had just one cup of ice cream. Have you? If fact, when I buy a thing of Ben & Jerry's I usually think, this is about the same amount as my usual bowl at home... so it's not bad that I can eat this whole thing.

I think there are several other women in my family that would agree with me.

No wonder I have to go running every day and should probably do another workout on top of that.

2 comments:

JerzyGrl said...

I agree. Last week when Dan was traveling on business I had a pint of Ben & Jerry's each night. Bad idea. I'm taking a break this week...since my girl scout cookies should be getting delivered soon.

Jess said...

here here. i was just having a conversation with friends about how it's not even worth it to just eat 1 brownie, you have to eat 2-3 to get any kind of satisfaction out of your dessert.