Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Shopping for Summer

On Friday I went to my favorite shopping event- Outrageous Outgrowns. I go twice a year and always find some good stuff for cheap.

This year I came prepared with lots of treats to bribe Andrew to stay in his stroller while I shopped. The trip started out badly with Andrew running through the big showroom and crawling underneath racks and tables and hiding. Once I crawled under some racks and got him strapped back into his stroller, I shoveled Cadbury mini-eggs down his throat and gave him his portable DVD player to hold while it played Max & Ruby. He was a perfect angel from then on.

These were my favorite purchases. All of these shirts were $2-3.


These were Andrew's favorite purchases. Can you guess why?


Since I wouldn't typically buy Thomas shirts... buying them for $1.50 was a little less painful. We also got some other shirts, shorts, and swim trunks.

Bring on summer!!!

1 comment:

becky said...

my mom is visiting my brother & sis-in-law in San Jose and they went too and were talking about all the fun things they got - looks like you got some great deals!!