Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Must Buy!

These items are on my MUST buy list:

Costco Kid's Picnic Table
I want two of them. I borrowed two from my neighbor today and they were awesome to have at our little St. Patrick's Day kids party. They even come in pink. Can I buy a pink one even though I don't have a little girl? :)


Kids Trampoline
This isn't the exact one that I want, but we took belated St. Paddy's day treats over to my other neighbor today and Andrew had fun playing on their trampoline similar to this. I want either this or a kids treadmill to help the little man get his wiggles out. Wouldn't this be awesome to keep in the car and whip out right before church or some other sort of sitting activity? Wipe the kid out and then he'll be ready to sit still for a bit. I especially love the handle bar thing to give the kid extra air. Andrew was in heaven!


What other cool things are out there for kids that should be on my list?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Those tables were perfect for the kids, and I love the pink one. I think Andrew would appreciate a pink one. ;)