Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A month full of St. Patrick's Day Fun!

We had way too much fun celebrating St. Patrick's Day all month long... (click on the links to see lots more pictures :))


















Tomorrow my little guy is going to be excited that his Leprechaun friend made him some yummy treats... and then we're going to just relax and take a break.


I thought about doing something cute like this (courtesy of Etta!)... but maybe I'll just save up my energy for the 11 toddlers coming to our house on Thursday for a belated St. Paddy's Day Party... or maybe I'll still try to do something fun tomorrow, we'll see. The night is still young ;)

One thing we won't be doing is returning to Old Navy to get a green shirt. Today the little man went on a rampage when we entered the store (bc somehow in my mind I thought we could run in quick without our stroller- never again!). Andrew ran from pile to pile pulling clothes to the floor and screaming what colors he saw... and then he'd trick me into thinking he was going to sit down, so I'd start looking at sizes, and then he'd run circles around the store again, pulling things down. It was too funny, but I had to be the mean mom. He left the store carried in my arms like a sack of potatoes and screaming bloody murder and "green shirt" at the top of his lungs. Maybe that'll be our new St. Paddy's Day tradition.

What are your family's St. Patrick's Day traditions? Or what did you do when you were little on St. Patrick's Day?

I am loving every holiday this year bc there are so many fun things to do with Andrew now!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again. . . you are the world's most amazing mom! I didn't even think of celebrating St. Paddy's Day. Andrew is the world's luckiest kid.

Madsen Family said...

I don't think I can blogstalk your blog anymore. It just makes me realize that I should be doing much more fun things with my child. I did make an entire St. Paddy's day meal (including the green rice krispie treats). But that's abt. it. And even doing that made me tired! You really are such a fun mom. Wish Will could go on over to your house once in a while and benefit from all the fun!

Molly and Jason said...

you are so clever and he is too funny! love catching up with your blog!