Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Too many bad hair days

I am such a bad mom. I am too lazy to cut this little guy's hair because I don't feel like going through the torture of doing it. In this picture it looks like he has side burns.


His hair is so unruly and now we can see every single mistake we made last time we cut it because it is so uneven. It just needs to be buzzed but there is no time. It makes such a mess and takes so long because the little dude has ants in his pants AND screams or cries. He still won't let us take him any where else to do it either.


I don't want him to look like a motherless kid when I take him to Utah later this week, so I need to do something asap... maybe a hat? or some pig tails and I can dress him up in pink and pass him off as a girl?

In other news... I've discovered Andrew talks in his sleep (kind of like me). The newest things he says are "Max & Ruby," "Happy Birthday Daddy, Happy Birthday Max, Happy Birthday Mommy." It is really cute.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I know Scotty tends to have hair a little on the long side, but I think he still looks cute. Yes, the sideburns could use a quick trim I guess. I would totally do it if you still lived by me! Maybe he'd be scared of me and hold still.

The Tolberts said...

We have been buzzing Carson's hair since birth basically and it is always an ordeal. The best I"ve found is a sheet or smock so no hair gets on him, with him burying his head in my lap while Rick buzzes, usually with a lollipop. He still screams though. Good luck. He's cute regardless. I understand about the unruly hair though...I always delay the haircut.