Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Milking It

Poor little dude collided with a windowsill while playing our little Pot O' Gold game earlier today. He got a bloody nose and I tried not to freak out.

After a quick bout of crying, he immediately went to the couch, lied down, and began ordering me around.

"Blanket, mama!"

"Max and Ruby.... pleeese"

"Blue eggs, please!" (Cadbury mini eggs-- he is OBSESSED--in this pic his mouth is full)


He totally knows that he has me wrapped around his little finger when he gets hurt. It is too funny.

At least he said "please" all the way along :)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hmm....that sounds like my kids on a daily basis... :/

delikk said...

Hahaha, that is precious! I love his facial expressions in these pictures. He's totally testing to see how much he can get away with.

The Mostess said...

Sucker. ;)

Unknown said...

Max & Ruby rocks! Came across KimmyShop.com for Max and Ruby toys, Max and Ruby DVDs, and Max and Ruby dolls.