Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Videos of Cate and Andrew

Catie spent some time crawling around today and Andrew and I had fun trying to see how far we could get her to go. Fortunately, she still moves pretty slowly... but she definitely is motivated by anything that belongs to Andrew.






Lately in the morning I am pretty dead tired. I stay up too late and then both little people have been waking me up on and off in the middle of the night. Andrew is all bright eyed and bushy tailed at 6:30am sometimes and that is too early for me... especially if I've just fed Cate at 6am and I've been hoping to go back to bed for an hour. I keep the iPad charged and close by. After he plays in his room for an hour or so, he comes and grabs it and watches a show. If I forget to disable the WiFi, he'll go onto Netflix and check out random shows. Veggie Tales is his current favorite. He has memorized part of the intro and it cracks us both up. He's so fortunate that his mom is so lazy in the morning that he's been able to cultivate such talent ;)




No comments: