Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day Out with Thomas!

We've been excited about our Day out with Thomas at Roaring Camp Railroads for awhile... I think I was more excited than Andrew.


We left home nice and early so that we could have lots of time to play before our train ride.

We started off with getting Andrew his first temporary tattoo. He spent the rest of the day very concerned about not getting James dirty.


Showing off his tattoo


Then little dude bounced in the train bounce houses for a long time... and basically found a way to knock every kid over at least three times... and just laughed a little evil laugh. Such a sweetheart.


Our train ride with Thomas through Big Basin was beautiful and chilly! Good thing I keep two wardrobes in our car (can never be too prepared with how crazy Bay area weather can be).


I think we could've saved a lot of trouble (and driving) by just giving Andrew a chair and a bag of popcorn... instead of paying for the train ride :) Sad to say, but today, the popcorn was cooler than Thomas.



What an attractive family photo :) I'll be sure to frame this one. I'm especially loving Andrew's cheese smile these days- that looks like a scowl.


After our Thomas ride, we waited in a long line (scratch that- Kevin waited in a really long line)... so that we could get pictures taken by the big blue plastic train.


While Kevin waited, Andrew ran around, broke several candies in the General Store, and managed to catch his finger inside a door hinge. Ouch!


The pro photographer took up too much space... so we couldn't get any straight on pictures of Andrew (without spending $20), but I thought this profile shot with his hands in his pockets was pretty awesome.


The highlight of my day was visiting every bathroom in the land of Sodor multiple times ;) Definitely my favorite part of pregnancy.

All the fun wore little man out... I love the days when we do something fun and he crashes hard in the car... makes me feel like a good mom. :)


Next we headed off to soccer practice...

No comments: