Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Indulgences

What do you do after a monthly pregnancy weigh in?


Maybe take a trip to the frozen food (dessert) aisle at Trader Joes?
At least that's what I did today :)

I don't know how I have NEVER been on that aisle before... but it was life changing.

Fortunately I am not gaining weight as fast as I thought I was... so there was no rudeness from the nurse today at my appointment (unlike last month). Hence the celebrating :)

I may need to go on an extra run tomorrow because my treats are calling me from the freezer. Last time I was pregnant I wanted broccoli, mashed potatoes, and french fries. This time I am liking ice cream- A LOT... if you haven't noticed the trend yet?

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the mini mint sandwiches!

Liz said...

Those bonbons are a dangerous thing to have in my freezer!!