Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Think Pink!

One of the reasons I love teaching YWs is because I can go a little over the top with handouts and cutesy goodies each Sunday to go along with my lesson. This week there was lots of pink to go along with my lesson about service!




We also got inundated with pink this afternoon when my neighbor Kara stopped by with two big bags of clothes for our little baby girl! Kara has two daughters (ages 4 and 2) and lots of clothes! Andrew couldn't wait til after dinner when he got to help me go look through clothes for baby Caitlin. It was so cute to see how excited he was... and about stuff for someone else!

At first he goofed around a bit


He'd say, "too small for Andrew" and then he'd put the hat or other item of clothing on my big belly and say, "try it on baby Caitlin"... "oh, sooo cute!" It was adorable!


He especially loved cuddling with the fleece outfits that reminded him of baby blankets... and then he'd pretend to go to sleep.


Mmm... maybe a little too pink for Andrew?


After we rummaged through the first bag, little man did some acrobatics... and then he helped me put every single outfit back into the bag. What a cute little helper!



Caitlin also got some special deliveries from Aunt Elise a week or so ago and we LOVE them! These darling Robeez shoes were here first little shoes and the blanket is so soft and cozy! Andrew had one in blue when he was a baby and he LOVED it! I can't wait to wrap our baby girl in it.


Lastly, Grandma Julie and Aunt Cat outdid themselves at baby Gap and bought Caitlin even more cute outfits!! The little knit shoes are so adorable... and so is the tutu. Good thing I decided to revamp baby girl's closet before she arrives... I have a feeling she is going to have a lot of clothes... and I love it!


Funnily enough, pink is Andrew's new favorite color :) I wonder why?

1 comment:

E J said...

I LOVE that TUTU! So, is Catilin the name for sure?