Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Things I Love

- How Andrew will completely submerge himself in the frigid waters of the Bay... and run around with hardly any clothes on when it is cold (I was wearing a sweatshirt and jeans for most of the time).


- Hanging out with buddies at the beach... Athen is adorable! We had so much fun relaxing at the beach in Alameda on Tuesday with Corene and her little cutie.


- Working from my "home office"(with treats close by, of course)... yes, I am in the bathroom... but if you've seen our master bath, you'll understand how this works great. I can't hear ANYTHING going on in the rest of the house.


- Babysitters that Andrew LOVES so much that he doesn't even care when I come into the room, announce I am leaving, and go off on a run. Next week is going to be depressing when she leaves.

- Kids who play with Andrew at the park. This little guy came up to Andrew and said, "Do you want to play soccer with me?" Andrew: "OK!... mommy, I'm playing soccer with the boy... come watch me." Then the kid proceeded to also teach Andrew how to climb up the high scary play equipment... and then cheered for him... told me to watch how good Andrew was...


and then told me I needed to take a picture of them together. ADORABLE!


- Little buddies that grow up together (I held Josh a day or so after he was born...it was such a sweet experience... such a cutie!!)... and finally are old enough to have fun together! These little dudes especially loved watching ants...


and banging sticks while screaming (see video footage below)


Andrew would run around with his buddy and say, "Josh, say spider web!" or "Josh, say ant"... trying to teach him new words. It was really funny.



- How Andrew only likes to be potty trained at the most awkward times... like when we are out and only dirty public restrooms are available. Still sanitizing myself (and him) after yesterday's bathroom visit! It was a success though :)


- Google Video chat: Kev has been in NYC all week, but at night time we all read stories together, play in Andrew's room together, give kisses, goof around, say prayers... and it's almost like daddy is right in the room.


Hopefully stay tuned for pics from Kevin's NYC trip... so I can add another thing "I love" to this list--- a crazy husband who allowed himself to be completely covered in BLUE PAINT for a charity event karaoke act. We spent last night's video chat time watching him rip blue paint (and lots of arm hair) off his arms. Too funny!

I love my life!

1 comment:

JerzyGrl said...

I love that little boy who was so nice to Andrew at the park!! (almost made me tear up) What a fun friend to have. You definitely have a great life!