Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Quick Visit

This weekend my dad decided to "surprise" my mom for their 32nd wedding anniversary and come out to visit their favorite grandson (and his parents).

It was a whirlwind weekend packed full of fun and we were SOOO sad when we dropped them off at the airport this afternoon!

My favorite thing to do was watch Andrew reading and cuddling with my mom and dad. It was adorable.


They also joined us at soccer practice. Andrew LOVED having an entourage following him around... and wasn't content unless everyone was involved and paying attention to him.



I didn't take nearly enough pictures because we were so busy just having fun!

Highlights included...

- a day of maternity shopping (and some baby shopping) with my mom... which included a trip to Mrs. Fields for lots of yummy cookies!

- car shopping/test driving and a trip to the Pet Store for the guys

- trips to Cheesecake Factory and Fuddruckers

- dad & mom both helping team teach our Sunday lessons (dad in Gospel Principles w/ Kevin and mom in YWs with me)

- Sunday afternoon walk with mom

- Family trip to a ward baptism (first one Kevin conducted as Ward Mission Leader)

- Making brownies and cookies with mom (for ward baptism)

Wow! The weekend went by way too fast and we are exhausted!

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad! Thanks for spending your special day with us!

No comments: