Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Favorite pics from soccer

I mostly just go to soccer so that I can take pictures of Andrew... I wouldn't be an awesome mom if I didn't document every moment, right? :) Hope Baby Caitlin gets as many pictures taken of her.


Andrew got a little bored when the Coach and Kevin got talking about the Beatles (most talking I've heard the coach ever do)


Peek-a-boo!


As you can see, I had my hands full trying to keep everyone focused at practice yesterday...


Andrew's favorite part of practice was when Coach Chris started singing "Please Please Me" with him...

Definitely not the most focused soccer class, but we sure did have a lot of fun... and since only 2 kids showed up yesterday, it was mostly just a private soccer lesson/photo shoot for Andrew.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I didn't know you'd picked a name yet, cute! Your soccer coach sounds interesting.