Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Friday Bowling Night

A week or so ago Andrew walked into a bowling alley with Kevin and was amazed. It was too late to play that day... but we promised him we'd go bowling sometime soon.

Yesterday was the day.


Our local bowling alley is awesome. I haven't been bowling in FOREVER (actually since I was last pregnant- weird)... anyway, our alley has a way to plug into the computer who is a kid and who is an adult... and then when the kid's turn comes up... the bumper lanes pop up. Then the bumper part went down when it was Kevin & I's turn. It was SO COOL!

Practicing with the ball



His first try... didn't really make it down the lane :)


After that he made it every time... in fact, he got a spare on his second turn


I, on the other hand, was losing the entire time- I should've used the bumper lanes too.
I'll blame it on my big belly that totally throws me off.


Here is some of the video footage we captured from the night. It is awesome... especially when Andrew is cheering (just ignore my coaching). He was so adorable and we were so amazed that he was even able to lift the ball.

From Shared


From Shared


From Shared


From Shared


From Shared

We ended the evening with a trip to Mountain Mikes for yummy pizza. Andrew has been talking about bowling ever since...

I haven't had that much fun in awhile. I especially loved Andrew in his adorable bowling shoes. I was so annoyed that I forgot my real camera... so we only had our phones (hence the lame photos). We will definitely be going again soon!

2 comments:

Liz said...

What a fun idea! I might just have to suggest this to my family as a FHE activity.

Bruce and Christie said...

I've never heard of automatic bumpers, that's amazing! :)