Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ward Halloween Carnival

I spent my Saturday night with these two lovely ladies manning the "Pick a duck" booth at our church's Halloween Carnival. We had loads of prizes and buckets full of rubber duckies floating in water.


The ducks all had symbols on their behinds. The kids came and picked a duck, showed us the symbol, and we told them which bucket to choose their prize from. The booth was very easy to run... although kinda boring after 2 hours :) Fortunately Kevin was nice and brought me some hot chocolate and soup while I was at my booth.


Meanwhile... Andrew and Kevin made the rounds and went to all the other cool booths. The balloon target practice one was Andrew's favorite... and he even threw a dart and popped a balloon! I heard all about it the entire drive home.



He also loved the cookie decorating booth and loaded up on lots of chocolate.



He also was very excited to run into some of his friends! (not the best pic of Andrew, but I love how they are holding hands).


We were all DEAD by 7:15pm and Andrew was tucked into bed by 7:30pm. Saturday was a fun but very crazy day!!

More pics and posts to come soon all about our awesome neighborhood Halloween carnival.

No comments: