Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Counting down

We have a lot to think about as we plan our "countdowns" this month. We have my birthday countdown (23rd- Andrew can already point it out on our Thanksgiving countdown calendar :) He says it is the "two-three day"), Thanksgiving (25th- can't wait bc we have lots of family coming into town!), and Caitlin's due date (the 30th- just in case you didn't remember... since I've been asked this question over 40 times this weekend, just wanted to make it very clear).


I scored this cute Turkey day countdown calendar at TJ Maxx last week for $10. I love it and so does Andrew.

I am currently generating a huge list of fun November activities related to Thanksgiving that I will post shortly. We are going to try and do at least one thing every day (at least until Thanksgiving... or until I go into labor, which will hopefully be on the 30th or the 28th or 29th- later than that is fine too... just not before). My list includes far more things than I can do in a month... but I still haven't narrowed it down to my favorites yet.

We started off today by...

Coloring Turkey pictures






and making Cap'n Crunch Indian Corn pictures



Please send along your favorite November activities- Thanksgiving, gratitude, or service related (crafts, treats, activities, favorite children's books, etc.). I need some more ideas for my giant list!!

No comments: