Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Buds

A new little boy moved into our ward a few months ago and Andrew has LOVED playing with him. I have also loved hanging out with this little guy's mom and I also hire her once a week to babysit Andrew while I do work. They are moving on Monday :( Andrew has no clue yet.

This is his first little friend that he has had a nickname for... the little guy is named Jamison and Andrew calls him Jamie (which is what his mom calls him) and then he also started calling him "Jame" (Jame- with a long A sound, silent e)... his own made up nickname for his friend. I think it is adorable. Andrew is so proud every time he calls his little buddy his nickname. Sidenote: Today he made up a nickname for ketchup- he calls it "ketch" now... and thinks he's pretty cool.


Anyway, Andrew loves his little buddy PASSIONATELY. Talks about him and his friend's mom ALL the time... and he basically wants his buddy to come over every day. The two of them play hard and fight even harder :) They are both very emotional about their belongings.


These are the cute pictures I got from Melissa while she was babysitting the little guys earlier today. You can't quite tell if Jamie is loving the big hug Andrew is giving him... but these two were basically posers their whole park trip today. They kept telling Melissa they wanted their pictures taken and then posing for her.

I think the little dude is going to be sad next week (or sooner) when I get up the gumption to tell him his friend is leaving.

I hate it when people move away! I definitely feel blessed by every friendship we make though.

1 comment:

Tim and Jennifer said...

I need to put you on my google reader! Every now and then I hop over from Jenny's blog and I just love reading yours. You seem like such a patient, good hands-on mom. Something I want to be more of!