Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Shop til I pop!

It hasn't seemed to work yet... but we had a lot of fun trying! :)


We spent the day shopping around downtown Walnut Creek and a little bit at Stoneridge Mall too. Our style of Black Friday shopping doesn't involve an early wake up. We started off the morning with our usual neighborhood run together and then we left the men and kids to fend for themselves with a house full of leftovers and we went shopping for about 4 hours.

Black Friday shopping is basically a birthday shopping trip for Elise & I every year...

this was one of my favorite gifts that we bought today


I am also stoked to wear my new Lululemon running pants in a few weeks (once they actually fit).

We also had a good time helping Jessie find a cute suit for her NEW JOB!

Unfortunately a few of us caught a bit of a quick stomach bug, so although shopping was fun, no one felt like Mrs. Fields (can you believe it?!)... even me. I think that was the first time we have ever gone shopping without a cookie stop.

I am hoping that Thanksgiving treats and leftovers sound more appetizing tomorrow! In the meantime, my new cute advent calendar is getting hung first thing in the morning!!

Time to hit the sack! I am exhausted!!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

I don't think I would have lasted 4 hours shopping at this point, and you've got 10 weeks on me! You're a true heroine!

It sounds like an awesome thanksgiving -- high 5! And that PB Advent Calendar is something I drool over regularly, good choice!

Stephanie said...

Love the calender, love Lululemon. A good stash!

Kara said...

Sounds like a successful shopping day (minus the stomach bug of course). How fun to have your mom and sisters in town. I absolutely love the tree decoration that you got!

Liz said...

I bet you even went running before the big 4 hour shopping adventure!!

Caitlin obviously knows better than to interrupt a day of shopping with your sisters and mom.