Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Church Cuteness

Today we got a new Bishop at church. We all raised our hands to thank the old Bishop for all of his hard work.

Andrew raised his hand high and yelled "Thank you Bishop!"

During the Sacrament, Andrew asked me, "Where is Jesus right now?" (I answered that he's in heaven watching you and loves you)

Andrew's loud response, "I love him too!"

After he took the water during the Sacrament and put his cup back without spilling he loudly exclaimed, "Jesus is so proud of me!"

The little dude also spent the first hour of church wanting to sit on my "lap" and cuddle with me. It was quite squishy with him and Caitlin both there... but adorable. He would sit so that he was hugging me and occasionally would give me or my belly a kiss. Such a cute kiddo!

No comments: