Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Fun Continues- Thai Deliciousness!

Tonight we headed down to the South Bay to meet up with the Cahoons at one of our favorite Thai restaurants, Krung Thai! The Cahoons were visiting from Colorado (they moved away from Cali earlier this summer), so it was fun to catch up and eat yummy food at the same time.

Me & Nat (plus little dude)

Nat taught herself to sew in the past month and made me the MOST ADORABLE quilt for baby Caitlin.


During dinner it was so cute to watch these two darling girls play together. Claire (Nat's daughter) is the little one with the pigtails.


Andrew was also super cooperative and calm at dinner... I think my pre-dinner stop at Auntie Anne's to get him pretzel sticks and dip to bring to the restaurant helped him stay occupied for quite awhile. Kevin said I was genius :)

We had all the guys sit at one end of the table and then we had the rest of the table for all the girls! I am still dreaming about my yummy mussaman curry... it was soooo good!

Hanging out with such good friends was a great way to kick off our weekend!
Cahoons- come visit again soon!

2 comments:

Bruce and Christie said...

Oh man....I LOVE Krung Thai!! That's on the list when we come out and visit. (hopefully next summer) :)

Stephanie said...

That's a gorgeous quilt!