Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Complete this sentence for me...

We should celebrate all of our hard work by _____________.

I love that Kevin knows me well enough to be able to answer this question immediately :)

Correct Answer: going to Mrs. Fields


I started a monthly tradition about 4 months ago that every time I have a doctor's appointment, Andrew and I go get cookies at Mrs. Fields afterwards (there is a mall only 2-3 exits away so it is perfect... that mall is also not too far from my hospital either). The visits used to only be monthly... but since my number of doctor appointments have increased... we've upped them to weekly :)


Andrew stayed home with Kevin today while I went to my appointment... but I still had to bring the boys home a little treat. They like the cookie cupcakes covered in frosting. Andrew loves to say, "I'm your disaster"... and as you can tell from the picture above, yes, he is.

I also discovered a new holiday treat that I might need to try at next week's visit- Mrs. Fields Chewy Fudge cookies dipped in peppermint bark. Mmm!


PS- I updated our blog header... for this week :) It hasn't happened since last winter. So click out of Google Reader and check it out. I'll be making a new one once Caitlin arrives, but at least we are all our correct ages in this one now.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

cute header!

kt said...

haha, I came just for you out of google reader :) Love the new header! You guys are too cute! I'm so excited for C to arrive and for you to have a girl join the family!