Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Crazy is gone

For those of you who were concerned about my sanity the other day and started sending me links to where I could find newborn baby sleepers w/ hand covers, I am set now :) My sleeping at night has resumed! I'm sure now the baby will be born and will be huge, so I won't even need any newborn clothes... but at least I feel prepared.


This stylin glider is also on the way. I am really excited to have something to sit on in the baby room so that I won't have to trek downstairs at night to feed her. Last time our apartment was too small for a glider.

My pink miracle blanket is also on its way. It truly was a miracle with Andrew... and we didn't get one till he was 3 or 4 months old. Now I feel completely prepared for this little one to come... other than a few minor decorative accents for her room.


Last night I felt so relieved I slept from 10pm until 10am. Nice to not be crazy anymore :)... at least for now.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

ooh i'm excited for your glider. we always sit on them in babies r us. i'm thinkin next time i will be getting myself a glider. and i really need to try a miracle blanket next time too. maybe that's my problem with newborns.