Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

A little Friday fun

One of the highlights of moving to the East Bay is now we not only live close to my cousin Jenny, but we also live close to my sister-in-law Cat's family. Scott & Cat arrived late last night for her brother's wedding weekend. After I dropped Andrew off at Mom's Day Out this morning, I headed over to Millie's Kitchen in Lafayette for breakfast with Cat, Scott, Jessie, and some of Cat's siblings.


It was so fun to get to hang out all together for a few minutes! Even though it was a brief visit, we had a great time. If we still lived on the Peninsula, quick visits like this would be much harder to coordinate.

After I did some work for a few hours, I picked Andrew up at MDO and headed over to Jessica's house (Jessica is Scott's sister-in-law) and Andrew got to play with his super Uncle Scotty. He shot his first BB gun.


Jessica's adorable daughter Jocelyn was also such a great little buddy to Andrew & Scott.


Jocelyn tried to help me tell Andrew to smile instead of making weird cheese faces...
but it didn't work.


Pink princess tricycle and a BB gun.
If there was a choice... I think the princess tricycle would've won out


Jocelyn pushed Andrew around and around



Tito stopped by after getting manicures/pedicures and the little guys were SO EXCITED!


Tito sandwich!


They were both adorable with their Uncle Scotter too


What an awesome way to start out the weekend!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

So glad you came over!

Mom/Grandma Smith said...

It was lovely to catch up with your darling family! Congratulations on the iminent arrival of your little girl!! How wonderful! Enjoy!
(I usually only comment on blogs using 'grandma' so just pretend!)

Laura said...

Mmmm Millie's. I haven't been there since my seminary days but I thought it was so delicious.