Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Things not to do before bed

Eat some of this around 11:30pm
Take bets on when the baby will come

Create emergency call lists and prioritize who to call first, second, etc...

Worry that no one will pick up the phone or will be free when we call

Spend a lot of time working on "to do" lists

Do online baby shopping and try to go to bed before search is finished
(still looking for more places to buy little sleepers that I like w/ the mittens on the hands... no luck yet!)


All of the above equaled very little sleep for me last night. I eventually stopped tossing and turning and went downstairs to continue my search for baby sleepers- I am seriously CRAZY! (I think the nesting bug has bitten me again- hardcore this time... I actually organized closets yesterday too... and was almost tempted to start organizing the boxes in the bathroom around 3am)

Fortunately being wide awake also allowed me to get some extra prep done for my YW lesson for Sunday on Optimism. I watched this video and was reminded of how blessed I am! Can't wait to show this to the girls on Sunday.



I read more talks on Optimism (usually helps me to start reading General Conference talks... I'll pass out pretty quickly) and I finally got back to sleep by 3:30 or 4am. Thank goodness since little dude likes to wake up at 7:15am lately! I plan to skip the B&J and "to do" lists tonight!!

2 comments:

erin said...

I got bored at work and this is the only sites I could find that had the sleepers with hand covers:

https://www.halosleep.com/products/detail/44/100_cotton_coverall/772/100_cotton_coverall/

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml;jsessionid=EOWIO3E4Q1HZWCQAAKOBPVY?itemId=prod40490002&ecid=BGALRq5QZHUbCIj8&ci_src=14110925&ci_sku=Z058B

It looks like you can do a google search for "kissy kissy" brand as well. Hope that helps!

Tara Shirley said...

hahaha, don't you wish you could turn the crazy off for a little bit. And why is it that the crazy hits late at night?! I've had lots of late nights lately so I feel your pain! Hope you get some sleep tonight!