Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

HMB

In addition to our trek to Lemos Farm last Thursday, we spent part of the day exploring Half Moon Bay since somehow I have never been downtown in all the years that I have lived in the Bay area.

Unfortunately we learned that 3pm on a Thursday afternoon is a pretty lame time to explore HMB. Most of the restaurants had stopped serving lunch, so we ended up at Moonside Bakery and had treats instead.

Jessie had a pumpkin croissant and apple cider


and the little dude got a moon- shaped cookie (much better than eating lunch, in his opinion)


Jess and I had fun goofing around with Andrew and teasing him... this look was my favorite reaction we got from him


This is his sneaky... "I'm going to do something I shouldn't" look


Downtown HMB is covered with pumpkins and Halloween decor... so Andrew was in HEAVEN.

We also hit up Venice Beach and just checked out the views. The weather was insanely gorgeous. Usually when I go to HMB it is overcast. I think Jessie is our good luck charm and brings happy weather with her everywhere.





We ended the night by picking up Kevin and heading to Patxi's pizza in Palo Alto for a belated b-day dinner for Jess. We went home stuffed and exhausted!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I enjoyed your pictures of my little hometown! It looks like it was a beautiful day!