Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

A little bit of pampering...

This was where I spent a very relaxing portion of my weekend.... with all those pillows just for me!


Then I watched these two lovely ladies


make a bunch of these


and they even glue gunned cute little baby girl clips and put them inside


all while I relaxed in a cozy chair.

Saturday morning we went on a long relaxing run (which led to me walking like a grandma for the rest of the day).

Then I spent the day shopping with these three... (aren't the ladies in my family gorgeous??!!)


and then we headed to this delicious restaurant in Lafayette


I felt bad ruining the picture by jumping in- not quite sure what was up with my hair


These fabulous girlfriends joined up with us for an amazing dinner.
I ate tons and tons of the yummy bread...


and pasta...


and then pretty much all of us ordered the chocolate souffle for dessert


(one of the many reasons I consider all of these beautiful ladies to be my friends :))


We ended the night chatting and showering baby Caitlin with some of the most darling girly clothes ever! She is going to be one well-dressed little princess thanks to all my friends
(since everyone knows that dressing stylishly is not my strength)



Can't wait to introduce all these amazing friends to Caitlin in just a few short weeks!


We also had to get a family picture. I love having Jenny and Jessie so close by now!


If only Mom and Elise could've stayed a little longer... I know I will be missing them (and so will Nordstroms :) I think their stock value increased significantly this weekend).

Thanks everyone for such a fun few days of pampering!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm so glad you get to have all of this fun before baby Caitlin comes! Last night was way fun and Kate and I enjoyed some of the M&Ms during church today :) Thanks for having a baby so we can party!

Liz said...

I had so much fun last night! The food and company were fabulous!

Have fun in NYC!

delikk said...

your family is so stylish! the restaurant should use that photo of you all sitting out front for advertising!! congarts on a beautiful looking shower. that bed looks amazing! i need one of those!

Ashley said...

Your family really seems so wonderful and cute and fun. And you are ridiculous to say you don't have great fashion sense! I can't wait to see Caitlin dressed to the nines!