Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Fall Adventure

Thanks to a few awesome family members who are going to watch the little man... I am going on a business trip with Kevin and will get to see Autumn in one of my favorite places in a few weeks!!


Kevin reminded me the other day of this awesome rendition of a New Yorker's view of the world... he was asking if I'd ever seen it. "Seen it?" I replied. "Every day of my life!" This poster hung in our family room all of my years growing up... and honestly, in my mind the west coast was totally how it is in this picture... still can't believe I'm an adopted California girl now :)


I'm so excited! I am already making a list of all my favorite food places and sites I want to go visit. When we were at BYU, my mom would mail us a package every Fall that was full of Autumn leaves from our yard. I loved putting them on my shelves in the dorm and admiring them. Autumn is probably my favorite time of the year in NYC and NJ. Baby Caitlin better cooperate and stay healthy (and stay put) until after this little adventure!

1 comment:

Liz said...

How fun!! Such a great idea to get a vacation before Caitlin comes. Can't wait to hear all about it!