Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pretty Princesses

These pictures will definitely be making it onto Andrew's future wedding video :)


The picture we didn't get... but was my favorite... was Andrew twirling and twirling around in his princess skirt.

The princesses admiring their outfits


This only lasted for about 5 minutes and then Andrew went back to driving cars and playing with his flashlight... my neighbor and I were dying laughing as the princesses twirled around and around and Andrew kept bringing me different princess dresses to try on. Unfortunately his manly arms and shoulders were took big for the top of the dress and he didn't like the feel of the puffed sleeves :)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the image of Andrew twirling around and around in his princess dress! Awesome.

Hayley said...

awesome. linc got his first pics in a tutu yesterday too :) i think this heat is getting to the boys.

delikk said...

priceless!! he is too cute.

Chrissie said...

Haha. Yesterday Simon was trying on my heels. He also likes pushing around Rose's doll stroller. Love it when they get in touch with their feminine side. :)