Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Loving it

I am loving the little dude's new bed... and so is he! (especially now that he can reach the plantation shutters and open and close them... and now that he has a really big bed to jump on).


Tucked under the mattress is one of these babies... so that the little guy can't fall off his very tall new bed. I love how it can hide completely from view.

View of the room... there are still lots of things to do!
Wall decorations, furniture, closet cupboard building, etc.


Little dude bouncing and yelling on his bed... he newest favorite past time. I tried to see if letting him jump all afternoon yesterday would help him get sick of the novelty of it... but it didn't. Oh well!


He doesn't really "get it" that he can get out of bed yet... I think the huge long bed rail helps with that... but in the early hours of the morning I can hear him open the shutters, see the light, and then he starts yelling, "Mommy, I'm awake now! It's light outside... time to wake up now!"

All of my attempts to convince him that light before 7am isn't real light... didn't work :)

1 comment:

Jess said...

the room looks so great with everything in it! i love the blue paint now with the quilt and all the colors! maybe i'll have to have you come down and help me figure out the rest of my room instead of trying to do it alone/with mom's help over email