Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

New arrival and trashy car

This little present arrived today for baby Caitlin ;) I love it when REI has good sales.


Andrew is really excited. He doesn't really get it that Caitlin will be sitting with him in it... he thinks it is for me and him to ride around in together.

Tonight he kept asking Kevin, "Are you going to push us?" and me, "Mom, you going to ride with me?"

Yeah, highly unlikely little buddy...

Now we're really set for Caitlin's arrival- stroller, carseat, diapers, crib, and a lot of cute outfits.

I keep getting worried that I won't be prepared when it is time to go to the hospital... until I looked inside my car today and realized I pretty much had it stocked for any emergency.

- 2 backpacks full of candy, treats, snacks, water bottles, socks, diapers, wipes, sweatshirts, and extra outfits for Andrew.

- Enough empty diet coke bottles and water bottles to store water in through the millennium.

- Blankets and a flashlight... just in case we have to deliver the baby in the car in the dark? :)

- 2 large pumpkins... just in case Andrew gets really hungry. :)

- Running shoes for both of us- just in case we had to run to the hospital...

- fully charged iPod with our favorite songs and a fully charged camera

- and a LARGE quantity of pink M&Ms (think 2 of the large Costco M&Ms bags) thanks to Aunt Jessie.

I'm less worried now ;) We are obviously set with all the essentials. Bring on the baby.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Glad I'm not the only one with a messy car. Makes me feel better.

Love the new double jogger!