Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

2 Weeks

Caitlin had her 2 week doctor's appointment yesterday to check and make sure she was back up to birth weight. After two nights of nonstop eating, I was pretty sure there was no way possible that she wasn't... and I was right!


She gained over 10 ounces ... so this little girl definitely isn't wasting away :) Last week when they measured her height we didn't think the nurse did it right (you don't usually shrink after you are born, right?)... but she was only 19.5 inches last week. This week was more accurate (Kevin and I helped the nurse straighten her legs)- she is now 21.5 inches (up from 20 3/4).


Poor girl was traumatized by all the measurements, but mellowed out when the doctor came in.



After her appointment, the boys went home and my mom and I hit the mall to do some Christmas shopping. Caitlin was a dream baby and just chilled in her stroller or slept the entire mall trip. This time we made sure to get our Mrs. Fields cookies.

Relaxing while shopping


In the afternoon we hit up Super Franks for some fun for Andrew (skeeball and playing)... and to get his energy out after all the rain we've been getting.

Later in the evening, Kevin & I left Andrew and Caitlin with Grandma and Grandpa and we both headed off to church activities- Kevin went out with our new missionaries and I went to our Young Women's Christmas Party.

Grandma and Andrew had fun being reindeer while I was gone


Reindeer like to bump their antlers when they like each other :)


2 comments:

Spencer and Mackenzie said...

hooray for growth! I love how out and about you are!

evelania said...

I haven't looked at your blog for a while and wham! you have another kid! Congratulations!
Well, speaking of Mrs. Field's cookies, I saw this and thought of you...http://www.groupon.com/deals/mrs-fields-dc