Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Wish Granted

Little man has been wanting to go bowling ever since we went a few months ago...


so today we went to the bowling "valley" with Grandma Shari (who arrived yesterday), Kevin, and baby Caitlin... and little dude got to play two whole bowling games.



The boys were a little more excited about playing two games than the girls... by the time we were done, I had the biggest headache from the loud company party in the lane next to us...


but sleeping beauty took no notice of the loud drunk people and slept until the very end


I was happy that I broke 100 this time. Losing the pregnant belly definitely makes it easier to bowl.

Andrew was super excited about getting to wear bowling shoes... but was mostly excited about getting his ball from the ball machine. He would throw his ball down the lane and not even watch it hit the pins down... instead he'd race to the ball machine with arms open waiting for it to pop back up so that he could have his turn again.


He threw the ball so hard, sometimes he ended up on the floor.


The whole event was so awesome that he yelled "I want to stay at the bowling valley" the entire way home.

I think I already have his upcoming birthday party planned. Bowling, pizza, and cake... and no clean up at my house. He will be in heaven.

Happy early Christmas little man!

No comments: