Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

January 2011 blog header

Well, we've already moved on from our Christmas blog header. Check out our new one for January 2011.


Trying to get some cute pictures with Andrew in them during our photo shoot was pretty entertaining. We thought he liked the word "no" a lot when he was littler... but now it is his new mantra. If you ask him to do anything, he either says, "no" or "no thanks." At least he's polite :) He definitely didn't want to cooperate when we were trying to take this photo... so we thought his feet look adorable because they were a reminder of how the photo shoot went. I love the comparison of Kevin's feet next to Caitlin's feet as well!

I'm getting excited to come up with my 2011 theme and resolutions tomorrow! I have a feeling our New Years Eve celebration might include me going to bed at 10:30pm, so we might be celebrating on East Coast time instead :)

1 comment:

Spencer and Mackenzie said...

I love the blog header and and relate to some 'creative' photo shoots!!