Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Belated

I love my friend Liz. She is one of the most thoughtful friends that I have.


When we were roommates in Menlo Park, she used to leave cute notes on my car in the morning sometimes and include a HUGE Hershey bar or some sort of chocolate treat from Trader Joes... just out of the blue, for no reason.

She also helped me survive one of the hardest moves I have ever made (the one to California all by myself)... and we laughed a lot when we were roommates... and had a lot of fun.

She is one of the few friends who make the drive regularly over to the East Bay to visit. When I told her we were moving and I was a little sad, she said, we are friends. friends travel for friends."

She also makes the cutest gifts... thoughtful, adorable, and useful. She came to visit baby Caitlin last week and brought me a belated birthday gift- a darling gathered clutch purse...


and the contents inside were awesome too- B&BW hand sanitizer (perfect for a new mom) and Mrs. Fields gift certificates. Yum!


Thank you Liz! I don't know how I got so lucky to randomly end up being your roommate... but it was one of the best things that ever happened to me! This might have to count as your "Thank you" card since I am soooo far behind on those at the moment ;)

PS- baby Caitlin is super duper excited to have a little boyfriend (or girlfriend?) arriving in June! Congrats again!! Now we just need to work on making you one of our neighbors ;)

2 comments:

Liz said...

Oh how sweet!!! I'm so glad we randomly met too and are still friends!

I might just need to come back to the East bay to hold that sweet little Caitlin. I loved our visit and was just sad that we had to rush off.

I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday present. No thank you note needed!!!

Bruce and Christie said...

wow, she made that clutch?! Its ADORABLE!