Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

My morning and visitors!

Andrew left me the most adorable message on my cell phone this morning... so I had to write it down!

Hi Mom!

How are you

I love you!

How's baby Caitlin?

Her happy?

See you later alligator

In awhile crocodile!

I also survived the night alone with baby Caitlin and actually got a little sleep. It is funny how at a loud hospital other people's babies can keep you awake even if your own isn't bothering you! Caitlin slept in the nursery for the night and came to visit me when she was hungry. It was the perfect set up. I still haven't had to change any diapers or do much except cuddle with my cutie, feed her, read, eat breakfast (and chocolate), and watch TV. I'm enjoying every minute of it... especially the view while she sleeps next to me.


I am looking forward to a visit from Kevin, Andrew, and Shari later this morning!

Last night before we crashed from our long day, Sarah and Aunt Jessie came to visit. Jessie brought me peppermint joe joes which I inhaled while we all chatted.



Caitlin loved both friends and cuddled up in their arms and slept soundly until everyone was gone... and then she opened her eyes and was WIDE awake and alert for me for a few hours. She has a little shriek that sounds like a scared cat and is adorable.

I'm sure I'll be taking (and posting) many many more pictures soon!

5 comments:

RC Cola said...

Yeah Caitlyn is finally here. She is adorable. It sounds like your hospital stay is way more enjoyable then mine ever was. Hope you have an easy and painless recovery.

kt said...

YAY! congratulations, Kristina!!!!

Chrissie said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful--what a head of hair! I can't wait to hear your birth story.

Lopez Family said...

shes adorable. she looks like such an angel just sleeping.

Jamie said...

Congratulations! What a cutie.