Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

More Christmasy Fun

During Andrew's "nap" today, Caitlin and I had our first Mommy/Daughter shopping trip. I took her to all the important stores at Stoneridge Mall... including Nordstrom and Mrs. Fields. :)

She was a big fan of the cookies.


Having a newborn shopping buddy is very different than shopping with my little man. I got to listen to my own music in the car, chat on the phone, and go into any store I wanted... she didn't protest or need to be bribed with pretzels/cookies. I think we might have to start having Mommy/Daughter shopping trips more often. :)

While we shopped, "the boys" played Beatles Rock Band and racquetball at home.


Later in the evening, Andrew and I had some "buddy time."


We made foam present ornaments for each family member... Andrew was SOOO excited to hang them all on the tree.


Meanwhile, Kev and Caitlin had lots of snuggle time :)


Tomorrow is a full day of more Christmasy fun! I am especially excited to introduce Andrew to the Elf on the Shelf... which is going to be a new family Christmas tradition at our house.

No comments: