Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Decorating the tree

We spent the day hanging out at home decorating Andrew's mini tree.

We popped popcorn and watched Toy Story 3 while we made a huge long Fruit Loop strand to go around the tree.



I was impressed that Andrew could actually string the fruit loops on the ribbon all by himself.


Most of the morning the little dude wanted to sit on my lap and cuddle while we watched the movie and made the fruit loop strand. It was highlight of my day. He kept saying, "you got your lap back!" I love this little guy!!


After we finished our fruit loop strand and put it on the tree...


then we made a few of these Foam Santa ornaments...


and we covered the tree with candy canes.


I love love love the holidays and time to devote to just our family!!

No comments: