Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Just a taste

We had a photo shoot for Caitlin last Tuesday and these are just three of the many many photos that turned out beautifully.


I am going to have a hard time deciding which photos we should use for our Christmas card/Baby announcement...


Gotta get busy on the decision-making process though or we'll be sending out Valentine's Day cards.

I love that we got some photos of Kevin and I with Caitlin and then a few whole family photos (starring our semi-uncooperative toddler).


I already can't wait till Caitlin is a little bigger so that we can have our next photo shoot!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

those are adorable! good photography makes me so happy :)

E J said...

Amazing pictures! You look GREAT!

delikk said...

wow...great pictures! can't wait to see what you decide on.

Kara said...

Dang Kristina, you're hot! There is no way you just had a baby. Beautiful pictures!!

Liz said...

Gorgeous!! Everyone is just gorgeous. I'm going to need the name of your photographer!

RC Cola said...

Love the baby pictures - so cute.