Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Getting dressed

Andrew got himself dressed yesterday... looks like he inherited my lack of matching skills :) and love for a few favorite clothing items (Shari- as you can tell, the shirt was a hit and he is still wearing it!)


He is also starting to dress up more. Usually he wears a bowl on his head as a hat. This morning I found him playing in a baby Yankees hat and his Elmo slippers. My favorite part of the morning is when he wakes up and plays by himself in his room for 45 minutes (while I sleep). I am always so impressed with the crazy new games and outfit ensembles he comes up with when he is left alone to play.


You would think he would get bored... but he likes to talk to himself (a skill inherited from Grandma Julie :)), so that is working out fine.

No comments: