Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Polka Dot Quilt for Caitlin

My Aunt makes beautiful quilts! When we were in Arizona a few weeks ago she gave me Caitlin's baby quilt. It works beautifully in her room with all of the polka dots we already have. I finally snapped some pictures of it today. I love it!




I especially love that Caitlin's name and birthdate are on it! What a special gift.


Andrew loves his baseball quilt that my Aunt Vickie made for him several years ago SO MUCH that I think I'm going to have a hard time convincing him to let me hang it on his wall. He cries if it isn't in his room when it is time to go to sleep.

Next up I am going to post the adorable baby shoes and onesie my cousin Kylie made for Cate (just need to go snap some pictures of baby Cate modeling them). She is starting up her own Etsy shop soon and I can't wait to start purchasing things!

I love having such talented family members who are so generous and thoughtful!!

PS- I just ordered a bucket load of baby clips from this adorable shop called Coco Penny. Caitlin got some as a gift from my friend Jocelyn and I love them... and needed more (Spring colors to go with spring clothes... right? :))!


Naptime can be dangerous for my budget sometimes ;)

No comments: